Title: API Gateway Architect
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Full-Time, Long term contract
About Anteo Group:
The Anteo Group is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether youre an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, The Anteo Group is the solution youve been looking for. We do IT talent right.
We are seeking a API Gateway Architect who:
- Designs, modifies, optimizes and manages CA/Layer7 API Gateway, including deploying for scalability, refactoring policies for performance and seamless migration, integrating with datastore and backend systems.
- May also develop additional tools/utilities as needed to ensure optimal usage and deployment.
- ience with deploying and upgrading CA/Layer7 API Gateway for scalability.
- ience with tuning and modifying CA/Layer7 API Gateway for optimal performance.
- Experience writing and refactoring CA/Layer API Gateway policies for optimal performance and logging.
- Experience and knowledge implementing security, throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, keystore and trust store
- Experience with high availability, load balancing and failover configurations with CA API Gateway
- Experience with implementing cluster-wide rate limiting
- Experience integrating Gateway with MySQL and Cassandra databases
- Experience with the Gateway Migration Utility
- Strong understanding of UNIX operating systems and Shell Scripting
- Experience with CICD Tools (Jenkins, GitHub)
- Good understanding of REST API and JSON
- Knowledge of existing API Testing Tools (Postman, SoapUI, or any equivalent tools)
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Consultant Care Program
Anteo Group at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, Anteo Group is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning Anteo Group Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards.
unix mysql api