The mission of the Lead Architect role is to shape the clinical solutions portfolio and to deliver the vision of integrating our point of care solutions into the clinical workflow and consequently help save lives.
The successful candidate will provide architectural leadership and governance for our Clinical Solutions technology organization. You will create and own the architecture vision and direction of the Clinical Solutions product portfolio aligning it with the Health Markets strategic and business objectives. You will work closely with the business and technology leadership, with Agile development teams, and other architects within the company as a mentor, leader, architect, and technologist.
You will be entrusted with evangelize the direction, guiding ongoing development, contribute to roadmaps and introduce new technologies. The Lead Architect will work across key stakeholders in our Squad model (UX, developer, scrum master, business/product owners and management,) as well as other architects throughout the organization.
Experience and Technical skills required:
- Excellent problem-solving experience involving the creation of innovative, solutions-oriented platform architecture and leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex business issues.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering an enterprise-scale architecture including architectural tools.
- Knowledge and or experience in the Healthcare industry/workflow (payer, provider), including industry standards such as HL7, FHIR, HIPAA, FDA, and other relevant standards.
- Solid working knowledge with multiple distributed system architectures and patterns, such as SOA, micro-services, REST.
- Experience with a plurality of the operating systems and Cloud providers such as Windows, Linux, AWS, Azure.
- Experience in multiple languages and tech stacks such as .Net/Java/Node.
- Demonstrable strong communication skills and strategic thinking, combined with hands on ability to lead and execute is a must.